Based on your specific business risks, and considering any legislative requirements of your industry, our health and safety consultants will tailor a package to your needs.
This typically includes:
- Developing health and safety management systems, or reviewing and updating existing systems;
- Strategic planning to enable your business to set manageable and achievable goals;
- Talking to you and finding out what the risks are for your business and building a risk profile for your business;
- Developing safety improvement / implementation plans that help you and your people implement the safety solutions in an effective way;
- Training the business leaders and the people on the ground who will be running the system on how to use the health and safety management system;
- Providing ongoing health and safety coaching/mentoring to leaders including to boards;
- Helping set up health and safety sub boards if the business requires it;
- Undertaking independent workplace safety observations to verify for you and the board that the safety systems are in place and functioning as intended;
- Assisting in routine performance reporting to SLT, ELT or boards.
We always tailor our level of involvement to meet your needs and our experienced consultants are ready to work with you and your business to improve your health and safety.
All you have to do is ask yourself “Are you ready to take the first step and call us?”
Engage with our dedicated workplace health and safety consultants to customise safety systems that specifically suit your work processes. This helps you to reduce the chance of incidents and injuries.
Our trained health and safety consultants can help you with incident reporting. This includes examining the events and circumstances surrounding an incident to understand how to prevent the same or similar incidents from reoccurring.
We can assist in preparing your business for compliance audits, help you meet ISO 45001 - the new ISO standard for occupational health and safety - and we can assist with both SafePlus audit preparation and your audit.
We assess your business processes and provide you with comprehensive and easy-to-understand health and safety policy and procedure recommendations that you can implement for increased safety.
We work to develop health and safety training specific to your company's needs. We can also run induction and training to identify hazards, decrease risks, and implement processes.
We help you develop simple, clear operating procedures and instructions that are easy to follow, building you a bank of ideal reference documents that can also be utilised as training material.